Null

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Go for the Gold: Olympic-Gold for Your Home



Is it just me, or does watching the Olympics feel stressful?? Like everyone else, I'm sure, you can't help but feeling invested in the successes of your country's athletes. Despite never having met them, or even knowing a thing about their Olympic event, you know they've practiced and competed their hearts out for a chance to bring home some bling (..I'm also a little envious at the passion and dedication they have for their sport)

Since I'm probably considered to be way too old to begin an Olympic career, I've done the next best thing, which is rounding up a few fabulous home accessories that come pretty close to being as lovely and sparkly as a gold medal. 

(Ps. Go Canada!!! Which sport has you on the edge of your seat?)


No comments:

Post a Comment