Null

Monday 8 April 2013

good reads: adore home magazine

J'Adore Home. Kinda works, no? Either way, I'm in love with this Aussie-based magazine.

Not only did it convince me that I'm in desperate need of an iPad, but it gave me a pretty hard shove onto that online-magazine-bandwagon. Yes, I still support print magazines (a la
Martha Stewart, Style at Home and all the trashy celebrity gossip ones), but Adore Home pulls together the best parts of the internet: one-click access to new products, online shops and international décor trends. Plus, the same features we know, love and expect from print mags: editorial spreads, curated product recommendations, design tips from experts, etc. etc. The tipping point: this little puppy is completely free for readers! Although, it is well stocked with pretty, but totally shopable, advertisements. 


See what they're up to down under in this month's issue of Adore Home





No comments:

Post a Comment