Null

Tuesday 2 April 2013

blogroll: 5 faves


Spoon Fork Bacon
Stumbled upon this smokin' blog through Pinterest and was immediately smitten with the tasty looking pics, adorable design and the promise of a billion bacon-infused recipes. I'll admit I have yet to make a recipe, but if comfort food were a blog
this would be it.   





.      .     .


What Katie Ate

Hands down, this blog has the most stunning selection of food styling and photography I have witnessed on the internet. Perfectly imperfect, each shot has a beautifully messy vibe that I wish I could replicate--but unfortunately, I have yet to create a kitchen mess that is anything less than disgusting.  




.     .     .







Mrs. Lilien 
Mrs. Lilien is the collage queen, whipping together the most whimsical posts packed with colour, typography and products I will never be able to afford. I'm in absolute awe of her design and styling skillsnot to mention that classy-fun-and-fabulous persona she's perfected. 



.     .     .



The one food blog I have actually cooked from! ...several times, actually. And every recipe was a definite home run. If it were physically possible, I'd give this blog five thumbs up. The photography looks delicious, the recipes are delicious, and browsing for tonight's dinner is easy as pie.
 



.     .     .






Sweet and simple (although I'm sure she pours buckets of blood and sweat into each post), Oh Joy's blog has a really clean and easy-going feel to it. Lover her 'Currently Snacking On...' feature, style boards, outfit sketches and...pretty much everything she posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment